Preface of Translator
Translating of Interaction 1 Reading is a step making available the English sources of MSc for the students of these majors. This book as the second source that is introduced by Evaluation
Organization has its importance and special characteristic that will be discussed in the following
lines and also it assists to lead those who interest to learn better and deeper.
1. Each chapter from this ten-chapter book contains at least two readings with exercises Before
Reading and After Reading that assist to more learning and comprehension. Of course, the
useful and subtle exercises will lead the student to think and interact.
2. Techniques and strategies that are mentioned in each chapter contain at least four parts that
assist to read correctly, subtly and fast in a short time.
3. One of the outstanding characteristics of this book is teaching of techniques and recognizing
unfamiliar words in appropriate and functional texts and exercises in order to remind and
apply of them.
4. At the end of each chapter, there are techniques of test taking, especially for those who interest
in TOEFL ® iBT that also assist to command of English language.
5. At the end of each chapter, there is a Self-Assessment Log which assists to review and remind
the strategies, techniques and target vocabularies of the same chapter.
I hope the interested people and students carefully study all the exercises and English and
Persian equivalence to attain the higher level of English knowledge.
Finally, I appreciate Dr. Khalili who helps me in this work. Also I thank the great friends and
employees of in Typing and Editing Section of Dr. Khalili institution specially Ms AArdeh.
به منظور استفاده از خدمات مشاوره آنلاین و خدمات رفع اشکال باید در سایت عضو شوید و وارد قسمت پروفایل بشوید.